WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FUN BUT YOUR SAFETY AND HYGIENE IS OUR PRIORITY!
Health and Safety concerns are on top of our list. We appreciate all parents’ cooperation in adhering to our hygiene standards within Amazonia premises.
For your own protection, everyone should undergo temperature check before entrance to the premises. Also, we extend the kind reminder that all visitors are required to bring socks for hygiene and safety precautions. Alternatively, should you wish to purchase Amazonia pairs of socks, they are available at reception.
To ensure that all guests can extract maximum enjoyment from their visit to Amazonia, we ask that the following rules be adhered to:
- The supervision of the children is not the responsibility of the Amazonia team.
- The use of all Amazonia attraction/s is at your own risk.
- All children under 12 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Identification may be required as proof of age and/or family status.
- Guardians who are not parents must be at least 16 years of age.
- Non-playing guardians may enter centre at no charge to supervise children.
- ‘Family’ for pricing purposes means immediate family members only (ie Mum, Dad and children).
- Children should be encouraged to go to the toilet before going onto the equipment to avoid accidents!
- Guest who wishes to use washroom must get a re-entry pass at the counter by presenting a valid identification and guest may be required to settle the account before exiting the center.
- Socks must be worn at all times by children and guardians (no shoes and no barefoot).
- Children less than 3 years old are not permitted on the super play gym.
- Children ages 3-4 years old should be accompanied by guardian while playing at the super play gym.
- Any loose or sharp items (including jewelry) should be removed before going onto the play structure.
- Children should play in the appropriate play zone for their age.
- Minimum age for 3D Mini Golf & Spaceball is 4 years of age.
- Children must not climb up the slides and on the exterior parts of the equipment.
- Any unruly behavior may lead to loss of privileges and/or eviction from venue.
- The management reserves the right to ask children to leave the equipment if they are not behaving according to the rules.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the attraction areas.
- No outside food is allowed in the center (with the exception of baby formula).
- Intoxicated persons and unsupervised minors will not be granted entry to the venue.
- Management reserves the right to refuse, remove entry to any person which we believes to be “UNWELL”.
- Do not climb, hang, swing, hit, kick, jump on, in Putters and Spaceball room.
- Goggles must be worn at all times in Spaceball room
- Any damages caused through bad behavior and misused of facilities will be charged to the guest/player.
- Last mini-golf tee off is 30 minutes before scheduled closing time.
- Last game at Spaceball is 30 minutes before scheduled closing time.
- Any person above 12 years old or older are not permitted to play on the soft play gym.
- The used of the centre governed by regulations and published conditions.